In the Engineering Development Program, engineers meet TDW people all over the world, get to know different departments, and make connections and communication paths between them.
TD Williamson’s Engineering Development Program (EDP) has been created for engineers by engineers. It offers new graduates an exclusive, one-of-a-kind rotational program of hands-on engineer training. Over this 15- to 18-month program, engineers gain exposure to TDW global business, where they:
- Develop their engineering, business, and leadership skills
- Learn about various TDW customers and their needs
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of TDW businesses and services
- Explore various career paths within the company
- Connect with business and technical leaders
- Gain global business exposure
The EDP program is something unique of its kind, and highly valuable for graduates and the company as well. It gives engineers immediate benefits in terms of skill development and exposure to global technologies, processes and operating models. Moreover, it also creates long-term career success as most EDP participants enjoy advancing careers within the company and though a large choice of positions and opportunities.
EDP candidate criteria
- Engineering degree (graduate program preferred)
- Internship/Co-op experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Multi-language skills preferred
- Willingness to travel/relocate
Want to know more? Visit www.tdwilliamson.com