As a Pipeline Integrity Analyst, you will complete several training courses to develop a basic understanding of pipeline design, operation, and integrity practices. Additionally, you will learn to analyze pipeline data with TDW’s proprietary software. You will use this knowledge to accurately evaluate in-line inspection data and provide comprehensive reports detailing the current conditions of our customer’s pipeline systems.
- Analyze in-line inspection data using proprietary software
- Attend scheduled meetings and trainings to ensure adherence to current TDW initiatives and processes
- Acquire necessary skills to obtain and maintain industry-required analysis certifications
- Create reports to produce a comprehensive overview of pipeline integrity
- Work under and meet strict deadlines
- Coordinate with the software development team in bug identification and software enhancements
- Effectively work and communicate in a team environment